Leasing Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)Consumer Products
SERVICE AND INSTRUMENT DESCRIPTION:
Receive your Standby Letter of Credit Today!
Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)
A Standby Letter of Credit is used for a variety of projects and can be used in global finance, credit enhancement, project finance, trade finance, and many more. It is an amazing opportunity, but you have to get access to the cash funds of an investor, and this is where we come into place.
While acting as an owner you have the same rights, and can use your fund as collateral, place a lien, or even monetize it. This is all available through your term of the leased SBLC, or upon renewal of the contract.
Our Leased Standby Letter of Credit is an issuance of the World Top 100 Banks, and delivered through SWIFT. Banks send this SBLC back and forth through SWIFT MT799 and then SWIFT MT760.
We Protect Our Client Deposits Fully Through 2 Levels of Protection
You never have to worry about your security with our two levels of protection:
- A Two Percent (2%) Non-Performance Penalty
- A Program to Refund Deposits (all our agreements are Bank Endorsed)
- With our agreement with banks, that bank becomes responsible for payment when the transaction becomes complete.
This Refund Deposit Program protects our clients and makes sure that the deposits are completely safe.
15 Advantages to Purchasing a Leased Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC) from us!
- Our program operates with Top 100 World Banks to secure your Standby Letter of Credit
- We offer monetization for our own bank instrument in case clients needs this service.
- SBLC is available in EUR and USD.
- We offer Low Leasing Rates of 16+2 (18% Total) for Rated Bank or 10+2 (12% Total) for Non-Rated Bank.
- After receiving the MT760 you have 5 days to complete your payment.
- Pre-advice for the MT799 is included along with the SBLC.
- 100 percent protected Deposit.
- No Corporate or Personal Credit Checks
- No Documentation for your Project Required
- LOI Signed and returned within 24 hours of completion.
- MT760 offers SWIFT delivery to your Bank.
- Brokers receive up to 2.5% Commission.
- SBLC is specific to each client’s needs.
- Non perfomance penalty of 2 percent inclueded in all contracts.
- Deposit is 100 % protected, and the Provider Bank endorses client payout